Saturday, May 18, 2013

Subtitles

Good evening,

Today I'll talk about subtitles, I am really thankful and would like to thank every single person who worked in subtitles or even in translating a piece of paper. We appreciate your hard work and your patience while doing your tasks.

I was assigned to do subtitles for a short clip of the talented Mohammad Saeed Harib's Cartoon which is called " Freej " The clip that I wanted was for nearly 2 minutes but the characters were talking in a really fast accent I had to translate Arabic to English to let the teacher understand that the clip support our topic. Our topic was spinsterhood in UAE and the clip was mentioning one aspect which is the importance of family roots when it comes to marriage.

So this clip of 2 minutes made me work for 3 hours first to search a good software in order to upload the video then cut the video then write subtitles and save. I saved nearly 6 useless software until I figured out that movie maker is the most popular one when it comes to adjusting movies. it really helped me in my work and made my life easy.

P.S I was from the few students who got an A on this project and I believe that I worth it. :D

Here is the clip that I've done but it's not that clear sorry for that, Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment