Friday, May 17, 2013

Dubai Miracle Garden

Hello all,

I thought it's interesting to write about Dubai Miracle Garden (DMG) and my feedback about it, first I'll mention what I heard before heading to DMG. 

Dubai Miracle Garden is the biggest garden in the GCC which contains more than 45 million of flowers decorated in beautiful and attractive way. There are more than 60 colors for the flowers used. Most of these flowers you wont find them in the Arab world because of our hot climate. But, with the hard work they succeeded in planting them. its open from 10 AM till 10 PM in weekdays and till 12 AM in weekends and it costs 20 AED per person for entrance and free entrance for Kids who are younger than 3 years. You can fine a lot of restaurants and places to hang out and be comfortable with your family and kids. you'll find prayer room in case if you want to pray inside.

So, after hearing all of these complements I said why don't I go and check the place it looks cool to me after reading it. I went over there with my friends when I entered the place was FULL of people, and we couldn't have the chance to take pictures,  every time when we find a good pose a kid comes with his father or family and take a picture of the same place ignoring the fact that we came first!! so I started to do the same I treated everyone in a really rude way to get my rights back B-). We were really exhausted because the weather was hot it was a sunny day and we didn't find an empty chair!! but good news is that I took some pictures which I'll be showing you now.

I might use couple of these pictures for my photo essay since my topic is about My life as a student so I can tell that I went over there to enjoy my weekend and forget about my college life a bit. Enjoy

 This picture is after the entrance as can be seen clearly the sun shine made my photo looks useless :) but never mind. 
 Different kinds of flowers and lots of colors and shapes
 This picture shows a car or vehicle or I don't know what to call it. It shows the thingy decorated with flowers and in the background an expert photographer having a weird pose. 

here their idea was to have seven colorful hearts which means the seven emirates and then Shaikh Zayed's (RIP) Photo.



 This is the kid who I said that she came in a rude way but her family allowed me to take her picture.


These umbrellas look really nice.
I really loved this picture I don't know why but I may choose this one among all to submit for my photo essay.


So that's it hope you enjoyed watching these pictures and don't forget to visit this place instead of cinemas and malls and don't forget you cameras as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment