Thursday, May 16, 2013

Job interviews ..


Hello everyone,

The one and only question which comes to my mind is “Why when it comes to job interviews I panic?” although I am sure that I’ll might be the most suitable candidate. But, the idea of having one is the same as when your mother calls you and tells that we have to talk!
So now I am going to take you to a journey of the job interviews that I had the worst one of course.
The worst job interview that I had was in 2010 at Mashreq Bank, it was the first and worst interview I have had. Because when they started questioning me out of panic I started to lie! Then after couple of minutes I started to forget my lies because I came up with new ones (am creative when it comes to telling a lie).  So while talking I remember the HR person asked me about the Airport which I had on my CV as an experience. Let me cut the story to tell about my CV, my previous CV was fake!! All the experience that was on there were captured from my older sister’s CV let’s call her (Reem). and whenever Reem goes to anyplace she come back home and tell me the whole story ( am a good listener in order to save it in my mind and apply for myself as well its helpful) so she is the one who went to Dubai Airport not me! But I knew all the tasks given to her and I even know her colleagues and how do they look like (imaginary) because she somehow described them. so back to  my story when the HR person asked me about the Airport I told him what reem used to tell me then he asked about my supervisor over there because as he claims, he was working in the same place at that time! Then I wished if my alarm didn't wake me to come to this interview started thinking about my reputation in this place!!! It all gone!! Then lie after a lie I finished the interview and he was really happy because I made up a lot of stories to satisfy him.
The Moral of the whole thing is “be honest no matter what it was because even if you were creative in telling stories you may fall once”.





Am leaving you for today with a small nice video of Ellen Degeneres the funniest person that I've knew and with some good stories about job interviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment