Sunday, May 19, 2013

Photo Gallery

We were assigned to visit two photo galleries in Dubai and write our reflection about it. So me and my colleagues which are my friends as well  went to DIFC because we checked the internet and saw that they have a photo gallery over there. When we reached to that particular place the main door was closed for maintenance so walked to no where finding for Mr.right who will be guiding us. Although we're locals but to be honest we didn't know that we have this place in Dubai and it looks like this. 

When we reached over there the place of the gallery was dirty and dusty because the gallery had photos paintings and sculptures so they were moving these stuff. We saw two english guys and were shy to begin a conversation. Then I felt like the sooner we talk the faster we'll finish the visits. So they explained the gallery and talked about the Artists because these art pieces were for many artists not one. Then we took photos of these pictures and left it was a bit weird place.

The second destenation was Chanel's gallery we went over there. Then saw bodyguards which were all over the place they were really big! after the entrance we saw a big sign shows that we can not take photos. We were disappointed so thought of leaving the place then saw a bodyguard who was smiling! to be honest I was afraid to even talk because of his exaggerated size! then he asked me about my name! the place that I live in and started introducing himself ! I was shocked because these do not happen to us people do not talk to strangers at all! Then we took a brochure to keep it as a memory of this day. We returned home exhausted but happy at the sametime because we finished one project in a half day which is a MIRACLE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment