Monday, May 20, 2013

College life

This is my final semester in the college so its been 10 semesters from the day I came to college till now. Life in college is way different than life back at school days. Teachers used to be responsible about every action that the students do. Also, teachers treat us as if we were their own kids they take care of every single thing that you need to do starting from tasks given till the most simple conflicts.

I really miss those days when we had every project at a time. All the teachers used to discuss with each other in order to be sure that student won't be working in more than one project at a time. But, at college in order to show us how is life and how tough it might be we have to handle more than one project within the same period. So if I counted how many project I have while am writing this article:
1-( Government Accounitng = 1 report)
2-( Advanced Accounting = 1 report and 1 quiz)
3-( Taxation = 1 report and a case study) < although we don't have taxes in UAE
4-( Photography = 1 blogs 1 sites 1 poster and a gallery visit report to be filled )
5-( MIS = Teaching project 1 blog and 1 site)
6-( Climate, Value and change = 1 presentation and 1 quiz )
7-( The finals of 4 courses )

3 weeks left to do all of these!! although am managing my time I feel bit worried because my aim is to get a GPA higher than 3.5 the only one mistake I've done was working and studying in AM classes at the same time because it really decreased my GPA from 3.72 to become 3.47 which is a lot am not even an excellent student anymore. 

So I decided to work extra in order to get at least 3.5 I really hope to acheive this goal if I did I'll be proud of myself and won't forget it ever!
all the time I look to the schedule of the deadlines to see how much time left before graduation after a month from today I'll be living in a different life adopting different life style having nothing to do! and being bored all the time! so its ok if I push myself little harder in this 3 weeks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment