Thursday, May 16, 2013

Parking Logic



The most irritating thing when it comes to hanging out is "will I get a park?" or as always I'll have to track every single walking person to find an empty park.

Even in college although there are lots of parking area but still we fight for the ones which are next to the Slaam gate (entrance gate). Specially in summer if your car's interior is leather you are going to have a bad time you'll be half tanned. So, being half tanned might be this summer's fashion trend that we'll start. 

let’s forget about summer for a while and focus on parking lots, I started to hate four wheels and the new luxury cars because since its categorized as luxury the size of the car are over big that it needs a park and a half to park ! and some people  if they're driving an expensive car they park in the middle of two parks because their cars are expensive and they are afraid that people might scratch it!! but on the other hand what about us !!  the poor people who are seeking for an empty park :')

When I bought my new car  infiniti FX I thought why don't I do the same so once I parked the way I liked ignoring the lines of the parking then I got a ticket :) !! how come the tickets are only for me !!! what about the people with the PORSCHE and the FERRARI they have more money give the ticket to them as well :) at the end of the day we parked the same !!!

 I think government should give us the authority to buy a park in each mall :P .. but I wonder how much it will cost us ! a million ! or we have to attend an auction !!

At the end of course what’s better than watching Ellen Degeneres talking about the parking and how its irritating when it comes to finding a park, Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment